The Lawyers Direct Help Section
List Your Law Practice
- Market your law practice, include information about your practice or law firm, respond to leads, (depending on the profile you choose), and update your listing.
- Set yourself apart from your colleagues, immediately update & add your business information to attract new business.
- Respond to reviews from potential clients.
- Get immediate visibility and be accessible by visitors looking for representation.
- Choose Basic, Starter, Premium. or Enterprise Membership Levels.
How to Claim Your Lawyer Listing
- Search for listing above with your name or Law Firm name (filter by City or Category if needed)
- After locating your listing, Click on the orange button that says “CLAIM”
- Confirm your email registration & login to your new profile listing account
- In Your Account Select “items”. Click on your listing to add, edit and update all the information about your practice and profile
- Your submission will then be submitted for Admin approval to publish
- After your listing has been approved, it will be live and published. You will be able to login to your profile anytime to make any edits. (The Basic Listing (Free) requires all edits to go through the approval process each time an edit is made)
Can’t find your lawyer listing? CREATE YOUR LAWYER LISTING ACCOUNT HERE.
Login & Registration
Are you a law firm or lawyer and need to login? Are you a visitor or user of the website looking to create a profile so you can leave a review for a law firm or lawyer?
How to Update Your Profile
if you are a law firm or lawyer, you can upgrade your listing, update your profile, setup a PW or update payment methods.
- Login to your account
- Click on the Profile Tab
- Make your updates
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the orange “Update Profile” button
How to Find and Search for a Lawyer
- Visit Find Lawyers
- In the search bar, you can search by lawyer name, category or city (not by zip code)
- Once you click on the orange SEARCH button, a list of available local lawyers will display